TIP: Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Learning Manager
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Design and develop DEI learning paths, curricula and experiences that mobilize Upwork’s workforce in alignment with our DIBs strategy
- Facilitate research-backed DEI trainings that evoke emotion, connection, critical thinking and action
- Quantitatively assess training impact
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- DEI subject matter expertise: Familiarity with empirical research and newest topics in DEI
- Learning paths & curriculum design: Experience building cumulative DEI learning paths, plans and tracks to build knowledge and skills over time. You have also built DEI learning offsites and experiences.
- Facilitation skills: Strong facilitation skills, ease training large groups (150+), impulse to make space to answer thoughtful questions from learners and cultivate “aha” moments.
- Project & vendor management skills: Experience designing training rollout plans and partnering with vendors to develop and deliver DEI training.
- Passion: Hunger to apply your skills to operationalize Upwork’s DIBs efforts
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.